WaterTender 9.4 Dinghy
|Material||High Density Polyethylene|
|Type||Thermoformed 2-Piece Hull and Deck|
|Warranty Details||Two Years (Hull/Deck); One Year (Parts/Accessories)|
Rugged polyethylene construction and a cathedral hull shape create a stable boat with a comfortable ride.
Molded-in carrying handles and stern lifting rings make transportation a breeze. The high density polyethylene double hull construction meets all NMMA and Coast Guard safety standards. Includes waterproof deckplate storage to keep your wallet, cellphone or other small personal items dry. Rated to carry up to three people and a 5hp engine. Oars and oarlocks sold separately. Made in the USA.
- Application: Rigid Tender or Fishing boat
- Hull Material: High-density polyethylene
- Construction: Thermo-formed two-piece hull and deck
- Hull Shape: Modified tri-hull
- Length: 9’4”
- Beam: 55”
- Weight: 106lb.
- Capacity: 480lb.
- Maximum HP: 5
- Standard Hardware: Molded-in carry handles, stern lifting rings. molded-in seats
- Available Accessories: Oarlock horns and sleeves
- Color: White
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.