Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Frequently Bought Together
Track, monitor and control up to 5 switches on your boat from virtually anywhere with the OnDeck™ system, a fully integrated remote connectivity solution.
The OnDeck Hub allows you to monitor your boat’s battery status, bilge activity, security sensor, GPS location and more. Set up alarm notifications in the ActiveCaptain® app to get updates of any changes that may threaten your boat. When you’re ready for a day on the water, OnDeck allows you to turn on up to 5 switches remotely. The ActiveCaptain app keeps you connected to your vessel as the GTB 10 hub collects and stores data. The system is comprised of the GTB 10 OnDeck Hub, security sensor, temperature sensor, shore power sensor and relay switch. A subscription is required.
- Remote connectivity solution with configurable alarms that notify you if a security sensor has been triggered, or if your boat has been moved; internal GPS sensor allows custom geo-fencing area
- Full integration with marine electronics (MFD via Garmin Marine Network, engines, NMEA 2000 sensors) for a seamless addition to the marine system
- Track, monitor and control up to 5 switches on the vessel via the OnDeck system within the ActiveCaptain® app
- Securely collect and store vessel data with the GTB 10 OnDeck Hub and store in the cloud for 30 days
- Always-on connection with GTB 10 OnDeck Hub global 3G/4G coverage (subscription required)
Be the first to know if a security sensor has been triggered, or if your boat has been moved. The internal GPS sensor updates every 15 or 30 minutes, depending on power status, and will send text alerts1 if your boat leaves the geo-fenced area.
Get updates1 on your boat’s battery status, bilge activity, shore power, temperature changes and more. Set up alarm notifications in the ActiveCaptain® app.
Get out on the water faster when you turn on up to 5 selected systems, including battery chargers, ice makers and more, from afar via relay switches.
Active Captain® App
Download the ActiveCaptain app to your compatible smartphone to manage your vessel. It’s where you can set up alarm notifications, take control of your boat and so much more1.
Securely collect vessel data with the GTB 10 OnDeck Hub and store it in the cloud for up to 30 days.
The GTB 10 hub uses 3G/4G coverage.
A 48-hour internal backup battery allows access to OnDeck after the boat battery is depleted or the power is disconnected.
To stay in touch with your vessel, an active subscription plan is required. Choose between an annual plan or pay month-to-month.
The OnDeck system is a seamless addition to your current marine electronics (MFD via Garmin Marine Network, engines, NMEA 2000® sensors).
An active subscription plan is required. Both OnDeck Hub and user’s device must have connectivity to a 3G/4G network; see coverage area for OnDeck.
In the Box:
- OnDeck Hub
- OnDeck™ security sensor
- OnDeck™ temperature sensor
- OnDeck™ shore power sensor
- OnDeck™ relay switch 12 Vdc
- Power cable
- In/out data cable (19-pin), sensor/relay output
- Garmin Marine Network cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
Learn what the Siren Marine Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control (MTC) System can do for you.
By West Marine Staff, Last updated: 1/12/2021
Learn about the ActiveCaptain™ app—an “all-in-one app for the ultimate connected boating experience.”
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 12/4/2020