Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Frequently Bought Together
Add convenience without the hassle.
The Electric flush pump provides the convenience of an electric head without having to modify the platform or replace the head. This kit converts all Jabsco and SeaLand 751, Brydon Boy and RM-69 manual heads to electric operation. The self-priming pump rinses the bowl while the waste pump macerates and evacuates the waste. Add the luxury of an electric head without the costly replacement and hassle by converting your existing toilet with an electric flush kit.
- Converts manual head to electric operation
- Compatible with Jabsco, SeaLand 751, Brydon Boy and RM-69 manual heads
- Built-in macerator with stainless steel chopper blades
- Simple to use
- Replaces existing pump assemble for an easier installation
- Self-priming up to 2'
- Can discharge waste through an anti-siphon valve mounted up to 6' above head
- Meets ISO 8846 Marine and USCG 183.410 requirements for ignition protection
This article covers typical installations, system maintenance and laws that govern marine sanitation system use.
By Tom Burden and Brian Gordon, Last updated: 4/10/2019
This article explains the differences between chemical, nitrate, enzyme and bio-active holding tank treatments.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 9/25/2019