Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Monitor fuel level with a complete kit that is compatible with a wide variety of tanks.
Fuel tanks come in all sorts of shapes and sizes; finding a fuel gauge sender that fits perfectly can be a challenge. Moeller helps to simplify the process by coupling a 12V fuel gauge with a universal sender compatible with tank depths from 4" to 28". The float can be adjusted on the swing arm to match the depth of the tank; simply cut off the excess arm length to get the full range of motion. A standard 5 hole pattern secures the sending unit to the tank and allows swing arm to be clocked in 90° increments to avoid baffles and other internal obstructions. A 2" black faced dash mounted fuel gauge completes the kit and allows users to monitor fuel levels day—and night when connected to dash lighting circuit.
- 12V fuel sender is compatible with 4"-27" deep fuel tanks
- Sender flange has standard 5 hole pattern and includes gasket for installation
- 2" Fuel gauge is calibrated to 33 to 240 Ohm's (industry standard)
- Sender can be clocked to avoid conflicts with baffles and tank shape
- Swing arm and float constructed of non-corrosive materials compatible with gasoline (including ethanol blends), diesel (including bio-diesel) and non-potable water to stand up to prolonged exposure to fuel
- Meet ISO 10088, ISO 8846 and ABYC H-24 requirements
- One-Year Limited warranty
- Voltage: 12V
- Tank Depth: 4"-28"