Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
The Fuel Flow Sensor tracks engine fuel flow, fuel used, trip fuel used and seasonal fuel used - sharing the information with any compatible display unit connected to the NMEA 2000® network. With a speed source in the network, the fuel flow sensor can also calculate fuel economy
- Fuel flow sensor gasoline only
- One required per engine
- Up to 3 engines supported
- Fuel flow, tank fuel used, trip fuel used, seasonal fuel used
- 10' cable
- Sharing the information with any compatible display unit connected to the NMEA 2000® network
- With a speed source in the network, the fuel flow sensor can also calculate fuel economy
- 3/8" fuel line diameter
- Optimized for 0.6-45 Gallons/hr but can measure outside these values
- Includes fuel flow sensor, N2K-T and (2) 1" hose clamps
- 0.5 PSI at 20 Gallons/hr; 1 PSI at 40 Gallons/hr added back pressure to the fuel system
From stand-alone instruments to NMEA 2000 displays, this overview will help you make an informed choice.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 4/5/2019
This article steers you through our broad selection, asks questions and makes recommendations along the way.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 5/29/2020