Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
As part of the Siren Marine MTC system, this sensor makes it possible for you to remotely monitor system-critical shore power on your boat from anywhere.
You'll receive an alert in the event that shore power is lost and thus avoid a costly system shutdown. In combination with the Siren Marine® MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app available for iOS or Android smartphones, tablets and computers, the Shore Power Sensor Plug is ideal for larger vessels relying on external power sources to run critical systems while on the dock.
- Works with Siren's MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app for iOS and Android
- Hardwired to MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" plug with 3' wire
- Standard AC to DC adapter, 3V DC output
- Plugs into any AC outlet on your boat