Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Tracking of weather is easier than ever with the WM-4 Receiver for Simrad, Lowrance, and B&G multifunction displays.
The WM-4 provides live, up-to-date weather information and forecasting to give you peace of mind,no matter when or how you are using your boat. The weather information is obtained from the weather industry's leading experts and is delivered via a digital receiver through SiriusXM's Marine Weather services.
- Real-time SiriusXM® marine weather information
- Detailed NOAA Marine Zone Forecasts
- Weather Radar, Lightning, Alerts and Watch Boxes
- Wind and Wave Forecasts, Buoy Data (Not available on inland subscriptions)
- Subscriptions sold through SiriusXM
In the Box:
- WM-4 Receiver
- WM-4 Sirius Satellite Weather Power Cable
- WM-4 Sirius Satellite Weather Ethernet Adapter
- WM-4 Sirius Satellite Weather Audio Cable
- WM-4 Sirius Satellite Weather Installation Kit
Formerly only used by the Vessel Traffic Service, this excellent tool for collision avoidance is now available to all.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 8/16/2019
This overview of GPS technology touches on how GPS works, mapping, GPS/VHF radios, GPS accuracy and more.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/19/2019
This article will help familiarize you with the most popular marine electronics offered by West Marine.
By Brian Gordon, Last updated: 10/7/2020
Easy-to-install, “plug-n-play” networks are now the norm. Learn about NMEA 2000, CAN Bus and Ethernet-based networks.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/5/2019