Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
The sleek flush-mount design of these latches gives designers a more stylish alternative for delivering the functionality of compressive action that provides a watertight seal & dampens vibration to reduce noise & rattle. Simply lift the handle to release compression; & turn to have the pawl clear the frame.
- Lift-&-turn action eliminates wear & tear on pawl & frame
- Durable corrosion resistant materials withstand use in outdoor environments
- Available in two sizes & multiple finishes to suit a variety of panels
- Supplied with gaskets & "O" rings for complete sealing where a watertight fit is desired
- Installs conveniently in a single round hole
- Concealed fasteners provide a clean exterior appearance
- Fits Southco "one look, one latch" program for marine applications
Standards & Specifications
- M1 Lift-& Turn Compression Latches are suitable for applications involving NEMA 12 & IP-65 requirements
- Automotive - Trucks
- Construction Equipment, Off-Highway Vehicles, Farm Equipment
- Industrial Enclosures
- Industrial Machinery, Machine Tools & Metal Cutting
- Lawn/Garden Equipment
- Networking, Telecommunications, Computers, Electronic Enclosures