Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Ideal for offshore sailing, coastal cruising, or commercial fishing, the Marine 600 first aid kit has emergency supplies to treat boating injuries and illnesses so you can confidently leave port.
The durable, waterproof dry box contains enough supplies for an eight-person crew voyaging up to 12 hours from professional care, as well the doctor-written Marine Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide. Treat hypothermia, sunburn, seasickness, severe bleeds, fractures, lacerations, and more with the easy-to-find contents, which are organized by injury within the medical kit.
- US Coast Guard Approved Add this USCG approved medical kit to your boat safety equipment so you’re prepared with the first aid supplies you need in an ocean-worthy waterproof dry box.
- Marine Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide Prepare for marine first aid emergencies with this detailed guide for providing emergency care while at sea, written by medical doctors Weiss and Jacobs.
- Durable Dry Box Take this kit through any weather and to any depth with confidence. The impact-resistant case is waterproof and features a pressure release valve to accommodate for pressure changes.
- CPR & Hypothermia Provide critical care to drowning victims with the included CPR face shield and 90% heat reflective emergency blanket, which let you safely administer CPR and prevent hypothermia.
- Traumatic Injuries Be ready for severe bleeds, fractures, and burns with hospital-quality tools including a tourniquet, flexible C-Splint™, instant cold compress, AfterBurn® and a variety of bandages.
- Easy Care First Aid System™ Find exactly what you need quickly inside this kit. The first aid supplies are organized into injury-specific inner bags so anyone can provide fast, effective care.
- 2 – Tincture of Benzoin
- 1 – Easy Care Eye Wash, 1 oz.
- 4 – Anti-Diarrheal (Loperamide HCI 2 mg)
- 20 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Aspirin 325 mg)
- 4 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 20 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg)
- 16 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Acetaminophen 500 mg)
- 8 – Antacid (Calcium Carbonate 420 mg)
- 12 – Antiemetic (Meclizine HCI 25 mg)
- 2 – Cortisone Cream 1%, 0.9 g
- 1 – Marine Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- 1 – After Burn® Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 2 oz.
- 5 – Plastic Bag, 6" x 8"
- 20 – Easy Care Large Sterile Dressing, 4"x4" 4ply/2pc
- 4 – Easy Care Non-Adherent Gauze 3x4
- 10 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3"
- 15 – Adhesive Bandage, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 10 – Easy Care Knuckle Fabric Bandage
- 10 – Easy Care 1" x 3" Plastic Bandage
- 3 – Easy Care Butterfly Wound Closure
- 14 – Easy Care Alcohol Antiseptic
- 6 – TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC, SINGLE USE
- 4 – Cotton Tip Applicator
- 10 – Wound Closure Strip, 1/4" x 4"
- 1 – Eye Pad, Sterile
- 1 – Wound Irrigation Tool, 20 cc
- 1 – CATHETER 18 GA. PLASTIC TIP
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 – Roller Gauze, 2" x 4.1 Yards
- 1 – Cloth Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 – Stockinette Tubular Bandage, 1" x 4"
- 3 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Elastic Bandage, 3"
- 1 – Bandage, Elastic, Cohesive Self Adhering, 2"
- 1 – Easy Care, Instant Cold Pack
- 2 – Triangular Bandage
- 1 – C-Splint™, Finger
- 1 – C-Splint™, 36" x 4"
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 – Survive Outdoors Longer Emergency Blanket
- 1 – EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 – Tourniquet Rubber 1x18
- 4 – Latex-Free Glove
- 1 – CPR Pocket Mask
- 14 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut/Shaped
Written by the respected expert Chuck Hawley, this comprehensive article covers what you need to know to prepare for an offshore race.
By Chuck Hawley, Last Updated 4/16/2019
When outfitting your boat, follow this comprehensive guide to make your boat "Coast Guard legal".
By Tom Burden, Last updated 2/15/2020
Following these ten safety tips will help avoid most common boating injuries and make every outing on your boat a safe and fun experience for everyone on board.
By Brian Gordon, Last Updated: 8/28/2020
This article will help you prepare for passage making that is both safe and fun.
By Chuck Hawley and Tom Burden, Last updated 6/14/2019
Do you need a basic first aid kit for treating minor abrasions, sunburn and cuts—or something more involved? This article will help you define your needs.
By Tom Burden, Last Updated: 8/12/2019
Use this list as a guide to fine tune your own personal gear checklist for a safe and enjoyable time on the water.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 10/4/2019