Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Get up on plane quickly and run level with hydraulic trim tabs.
Get more out of your boat with the power and performance of hydraulic trim tabs. Get up on plane quickly, correct for uneven loads, increase speed and improve your fuel economy. Now designed specifically for smaller, trailerable boats, Bennett offers M-80 Tabs. The 304 stainless steel trim tabs feature unique, "batwing" drop fins on the outside of the trim tab that not only creates more lift, but they also fit in smaller spaces (8" x 10") than standard trim tabs. They are well-suited for boats 17'-19' including bay boats, bass boats, ski boats, center consoles and boats in this range with limited transom space.
- Helps boat plane more quickly
- Adjusts to level the boat with uneven loads
- Improves fuel efficiency
- Prevents porpoising and reduces pounding
- Ideal for boats 17'—19' with limited transom space or two outboard engines
- Self bleeding
- Five year warranty
- Two stainless steel trim tabs
- Two actuators
- A hydraulic power unit
- Standard M80/M120 rocker control
- All necessary wiring, tubing, hardware
- Installation video
- Quick-connect fittings and is self-bleeding