Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
A compact battery switch that switches a single battery to a single load group and offers multiple installation options
Blue Sea Systems m-Series battery switches are compact and waterproof and can be installed almost anywhere. The small footprint and three mounting options make installation easy. M-Series switches are ignition protected and can be located in the engine rooms of gasoline powered boats. A removable key adds a level of security and will prevent accidental power flow while servicing the electrical system. One piece tin-plated copper terminal studs are long enough to accept multiple cables and will handle the torque required to create a secure connection that minimizes resistance. For a small, versatile battery switch that is easy to install and use, look no further than the m-Series from Blue Sea Systems.
- Compact design makes installation in tight places easy
- Multiple mounting options; can be installed on the surface, rear, or front of the panel
- Battery On-Off switch with removable key provides added safety to prevent accidental or unwanted current in the DC system; this is handy during electrical system repairs
- Ignition protected and can be mounted in the engine room of gasoline powered boats
- One piece tin-plated copper studs are 7/8”long and accept multiple cables
- Knock out isolator covers and labels included
- Waterproof; rated IP66
- Lifetime warranty
- Switch Positions: 2
- Battery Combine: No
- Alternator Field Disconnect: No
- Maximum Voltage: 48V
- Continuous Rating: 300A
- Intermittent Rating (duration): 500A (5min)
- Cranking Rating (30Sec): 900A
- Battery Inputs: 1
- Cable Size to meet ratings: 4/0 AWG
- Mounting Holes: #10 screws
- Terminal Stud size: 3/8"
- Dimensions: 2 7/8"L x 2 7/8"W x 3 ¾" D (overall