P72 Trolling Motor/In-Hull Dual Frequency Transducer
|Connection Interface||8-Pin Connector|
|Deadrise Angle||8 to 15 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||900 Feet|
|Transmit Power||500 Watts|
Plastic transducer for in-hull mount, trolling motors or ice fishing.
Garmin's 8-pin 500W transducer has a maximum working depth of 900' a beamwidth of 45°/15°. Applications include trolling-motor mounting for all popular motors, portable mounting for small, slow moving vessels or in-hull mounting in planing hull powerboats and cruising sailboats shooting through solid fiberglass only (no cored hulls). Requires transducer adapter cable, 010-11947-00 with echo™ series fishfinders.
- Depth only or depth and temperature
- Shielded ceramic filters out trolling-motor noise for accurate depths readings
- Rear cable exit reduces weed pickup
- Small, versatile transducer
- Trolling-motor mounting kit includes 112mm (4") stainless steel band clamp and cable ties
- Available as a portable-mount
- Optional GTEMP10-TH Thru-hull Temp Sensor sold separately
- Style: In-hull/Trolling motor
- Cable Length: 30'
- Number of Pins: 8-pin
- Hull Deadrise Angle: N/A
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Nylon
- Transmit Power: 500W (RMS)
- Frequency: 77/200kHz
- Max. Depth: 900'
- Beamwidths: 45°/15°
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.