SIMRAD–GO9 XSE Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer and C-MAP Pro Discover Charts
GO9 XSE Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer and C-MAP Pro Discover Charts
|Connection Interface||Networking Ethernet|
|Diagonal Screen Size||9 Inches|
|Dimensions||9.56" x 6.71" x 3.26"|
|Display Type||Color LED Touchscreen Display|
|Frequency||83/200 or 50/200 kHz|
|GPS||internal GPS Antenna|
|Maximum Depth||Varies with Transducer|
|Resolution||800 x 400|
|Specific Transducer||Active Imaging 3 in 1 Transducer|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The GO9 XSE is a perfect way to add GPS navigation, sonar, radar and more to your sportboat, cruiser, or centre-console.
The included Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 transducer delivers CHIRP sonar and picture-like SideScan and DownScan imaging™ views. Enjoy intuitive touchscreen control over a multitude of optional accessories, from autopilot to entertainment.
- Widescreen, easy to use multi-touch display with bright LED backlight.
- Easy to use with simple, tablet-style touchscreen controls.
- Compatible with HALO™ Radar (GO7 and above)
- Supports a wide range of charts from C-MAP and more
- View and control your display from a compatible smartphone or tablet
- Built-in GPS receiver, echosounder, wireless connectivity, and industry standard NMEA 2000® networking.
- Control accessories like your on-board sound system, and choose from an array of built-in sonar
- Customize your home screen with the features you use most, and see everything you need on screen at once with adjustable split-screen views. Mark waypoints on charts with a touch, and easily assign meaningful names and symbols that make them quick to find when you are planning your next trip.
- Leverage advanced chart-specific features like C-MAP Easy Routing and Navionics Autorouting to make planning your next trip on the water as easy as planning a trip in the car.
- Built-in wireless connectivity mirrors your display to a compatible smartphone or tablet, giving you instant access to charts, radar and other functionality from anywhere on board. Wireless also enables easy online software updates via an internet hotspot. Industry-standard NMEA 2000® connectivity offers a wide range of expansion and integration options: monitor your boat’s engine performance and fuel efficiency, steer your boat with a Simrad autopilot, or control your on-board entertainment system from your GO series display
- Active Imaging brings the world-class clarity and target separation of CHIRP Sonar, plus incredible detail of reefs, drop-offs and wrecks from SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
- All the advantages of CHIRP Sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging, which deliver a wide-angle view of fish-holding structure beneath and to the sides of your boat.
- Works with the WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (GO7 and above, North America only)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.