Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
KISAE TECHNOLOGY AC12100 Multi-Stage 100 Amp Battery Charger
KISAE's 100A Battery Charger is a smart, multi-stage charger that uses advanced algorithms to rapidly and safely replenish large capacity AGM, Gel, Flooded and Lithium batteries to peak efficiency while improving battery life.
The AC12100 can charge 3 battery banks and allows the user to decide which battery is the most important. The charger will deliver a priority charge to Bank One, allowing this bank to be charged first, then shift the charge cycle to battery banks two and three.
The charger can charge different battery chemistries simultaneously. KISAE chargers are regulatory approved internationally and due to the input AC voltage range of 90-270VAC, are suitable for use world-wide.
- 100A DC output is suitable for batteries rated at 200Ah
- User selectable settings make this charger ideal for AGM, Gel, Flooded and Lithium Batteries
- 3-bank charging and user can prioritize the most important battery to be charged first
- Can charge batteries with different chemistries simultaneously
- Advanced charging algorithm follows bulk, absorption and float 3-stage process to optimize speed and efficiency of charge