Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
KISAE TECHNOLOGY DMT1250 50A Battery Charger
The DMT1250 is a fully automatic, mulitstage, multi-input battery charger that allows the user to charge their house battery from either the engine battery/alternator, or via solar power with the built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar controller.
With two inputs available, the main/house battery will be charged from either the engine while driving or boating, or via solar panels. The process to choose either enginer or solar is fully automatic and both functions are controlled from within the DMT1250 without the need for external relays.
During normal operation, the DMT1250 will do a full charge cylce on AGM, Gel, Flooded, or Lithium Batteries. The charger follows a 3-stage charging algorithm (Bulk, Absorption, Float). Once float stage is reached, the charge transitions to a power supply mode to support any on-board DC loads
- Recharge your batteries from another 12V source or solar, ideal when AC power is unavailable
- Settings for AGM, Gel, Flooded and Lithium Batteries
- Dual input design allows user to charge a battery from engine alternator or from a solar panel
- Solar charge controller is MPPT (maximum power point tracking) to maximize the amount of charge from the sun
- Digital display on the unit allows for easy programming and monitoring