Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Provides great holding power with easy cleating and releasing of control lines.
Made of lightweight carbon fiber, C-Cleats are light, strong, simple, long-lasting and abrasion-resistant. Reversible jaws effectively double the life of the cleat and are kind to expensive line, yet grip tenaciously. Beveled cam tops and low spring effort require minimum force when inserting line.
Self-lubricating, self-cleaning slotted bearings are impregnated with PTFE, provide lower frictional resistance and quicker response than ball bearings, which deform under load.
- Carbon fiber composite cams
- Long strand glass fiber reinforced polymer base
- PTFE impregnated Acetal slotted bearing
- Stainless steel multi-coil spring
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Multi-coil spring minimize line entry and release effort
- Self-lubricating slotted bearings