Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Well designed teeth makes cleating quick and easy.
In-line static cleats are tremendously strong and abrasion resistant. Teflon®-impregnated carbon fiber composite lasts far longer than traditional plastic cleats. Low-profile, snag-free cleats match existing Clam Cleat hole patterns.
- Teflon®-impregnated carbon fiber composite
- Low-profile, snag-free cleats
- Base profile suits mounting on flat and curved surfaces
- PTFE impregnated abrasion resistant
- Becket notch molded-in to the base creates a simple 2:1 purchase system
Control lines on dinghies and catamarans