Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Deck organizers are an effective means of deflecting halyards and other control lines to winches, stoppers and cleats. Sheaves are made from impact resistant Acetal. The deck organizers have alloy cheeks, flared at rope entry and exit points to minimise chafing. All sizes can be stacked to create double versions — MWL of the top sheaves must not exceed 50% of the total block load rating.
- Lightweight design with cheek cut outs for easy bearing maintenance
- Through hub mounting for maximum strength
- All-purpose bearing system provides maximum static load capacity
- Mount with 4 x 6mm (1/4”) fasteners, not supplied
- Alloy upper and lower cheek plates
- U.V. stabilized Acetal sheaves
- Grade 316 stainless steel hubs
This article will help you prepare for passage making that is both safe and fun.
By Chuck Hawley and Tom Burden, Last updated 6/14/2019
This article reminds us to never exceed a fitting's Maximum Working Load (MWL) and provides a few points to consider when selecting blocks.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 10/28/2019