Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Schaefer Single Aluminum Block includes an integral becket that allows either a 2:1 or 3:1 purchase.
Universal head allows one block to function as a front shackle, side shackle or swivel shackle block. Large sheave diameter and high working loads make them suitable for sheet and control blocks on medium to large offshore boats. Beckets are removable. 704 series are aluminum; 705 blocks are stainless. Where applicable, blocks use 1/4" fasteners.
- Low-friction and high safe working load
- 704 series are aluminum; 705 blocks are stainless
- Beckets are removable; where applicable
- Swivel head may be locked in place to eliminate line twist
- Delrin® Bearings
- Sheave Diameter: 2 3/8" (60 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 2250 lb. (1020 kg)
- Weight: 9.0 oz (255 g)
- Length: 6 9/32" (160 mm)
This article will help you prepare for passage making that is both safe and fun.
By Chuck Hawley and Tom Burden, Last updated 6/14/2019
This article reminds us to never exceed a fitting's Maximum Working Load (MWL) and provides a few points to consider when selecting blocks.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 10/28/2019