Select Styles for Availability
Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Replace rubber mast wedges with pourable Spartite
Spartite replaces mast wedges to completely support the mast and seal the cavity between the mast and the partners. A one-piece custom mast chock is created by pouring two-part liquid Spartite into the deck opening around the mast and allowing it to harden.
Once solid, Spartite provides even support around the mast section, absorbs shock loads and distributes rig loads evenly. The one-piece ring ensures proper mast placement at all times and virtually eliminates water leaks. It stays attached to the mast when the rig is out of the boat.
Boats in the 36'-40' length range may require Kit 1 or Kit 2, depending on the amount of compound needed to fill in the gap. Once components are mixed, Spartite sets up within 15 minutes; fully cures in 2-3 days. Kits include supplies needed for installation and allow users to build a simple mold for even the most complex partners.
- Replaces mast wedges to provide uniform support at the partners
- Distributes rig loads evenly and absorbs shock loads
- Creates a water tight seal
- Speeds up rig tuning for masts that are unstepped for winter storage
- Kit includes everything needed for installation
- Kit 1 (51 cu. in.) fits boats in the 20' to 40' size range
- Kit 2 (102 cu. in.) fits boats in the 36' to 60' size range