Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
The BLUE SEA SYSTEMS 20A BatteryLink® Charger - Bare Wire (Universal) allows you to charge two batteries at or away from the dock. DC charging away from the dock: Share the DC power from the alternator with both the Start and the Auxiliary battery through the integrated 170A ACR. Battery temperature compensation prolongs battery life.
- AC charging at the dock: Use AC shore power to charge two isolated battery banks with the 3 Stage 20 Amp battery charger
- Start isolation protects sensitive electronics from voltage sags and spikes
- Emergency parallel allows remote ability to jump start by combining both batteries if start battery is low
- Includes LED remote indicator for charge status at the helm
- Snap-on insulating cover
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
Modern “smart” charging options make proper care of batteries almost goof-proof. This article will help you make the right choice for your boat.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 12/21/2020
Planning to install a new battery charger? This article will acquaint you with what you need to know to do the job right.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 3/10/2020