Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
A compact battery switch that simplifies switching and offers multiple installation options. Simultaneously switches two isolated battery banks or combines battery banks to all loads.
Blue Sea Systems e-Series Dual Circuit Plus switches isolate your Start and House battery circuits, preventing accidental discharge of the starting bank and protecting your electronics from engine starting sags and spikes. Ideal when combined with an Automatic Charging Relay, which will automate charging while the Dual Circuit Plus will simplify the switching. In an emergency, this switch allows you to combine two battery banks in the ON position. The combine feature allows you to cross-connect your battery banks to start the engine or make a radio call.
The m-Series battery switches are compact and waterproof and can be installed in a variety of locations. A small footprint and 3 mounting options make installation easy. They are ignition protected and can be located in the engine rooms of gasoline powered boats. The one piece copper terminal studs are long and will accept multiple cables and the torque required to create a secure connection that minimizes resistance. Tactile textures on the face for knob position awareness by feel only. A removeable knob adds a level of security and provides a service lock-out when needed.
- Provides simplified simultaneous switching of two battery banks while maintaining their separation
- Provides an emergency combine feature to draw power from both batteries for starting or radio calls
- Compact design makes installation in tight places easy
- 3 mounting options; can be installed on the surface, flush or the rear of the panel
- Ignition protected and can be mounted in the engine room of gasoline powered boats
- Make before break feature allows switching between battery banks without interrupting power
- Tin plated copper studs on the battery switch provide maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- One Piece Copper studs are 7/8”long and accept multiple cables
- Tactile textures on face let operate the switch in low or no light
- Included snap-out isolator covers and labels included
- Lifetime warranty
- Switch Type: Dual circuit plus
- Switch Positions: 3
- Battery Combine: Yes
- Alternator Field Disconnect: no
- Maximum Voltage: 32V
- Continuous Rating: 300A
- Intermittent Rating (duration): 450A (5 min)
- Cranking Rating (30Sec): 675A per circuit
- Battery Inputs: 2
- Cable Size to meet ratings: 4/0AWG
- Mounting Holes: # 10 Screws
- Terminal Stud size: 3/8”
- Dimensions: 2 13/16”L x 2 13/16”W x 3 1/16”D
- Weight: .80 Lb.
- Approvals: ABYC, UL 1107, UL 1500 and SAE J1171