GARMIN–STRIKER™ 4 Fishfinder/GPS Combo with Dual Beam Transducer
STRIKER™ 4 Fishfinder/GPS Combo with Dual Beam Transducer
|Diagonal Screen Size||3.5"|
|Dimensions||3.6" Width x 5.9" Height x 1.6" Depth|
|Display Type||Color HVGA|
|Maximum Depth||1600 Feet (Traditional)|
|Mount Type||Tilt & Swivel|
|Resolution||480 x 320|
|Specific Transducer||Dual Beam 77/200|
|Transmit Power||200 Watts|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Striker™ 4 utilizes CHIRP technology to provide a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200 kHz fishfinders.
Mark and return to your hot spots, boat ramps and docks. You also can share your favorite waypoints and routes with other Striker™ and echoMAP™ chartplotter combos. Smooth Scaling™ graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales. Sonar history rewind allows you to scroll back through sonar images to mark waypoints you originally may have missed.
- Experience the clarity of CHIRP: Striker™ 4 fishfinder includes a CHIRP (77/200kHz) transducer, which provides a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200kHz transducers. Instead of sending just one single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
- Mark Spots with high-sensitivity GPS: Unlike regular fishfinders, Striker™ fishfinders have built-in, high-sensitivity non-mapping GPS to locate your current position quickly and precisely, then maintain your GPS location anywhere you go on the lake. More importantly, they allow you to mark spots where the fish are biting so you can return to them again in the future. You also can mark docks, boat ramps and other locations on the lake. Just follow the path created on your screen to return to them whenever you wish.
- Check your speed on-screen: You can quickly and easily see your boat’s speed on the screen of your Striker™ fishfinder. It’s a great tool to make sure you are trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using and for a particular fish species. It’s also a good way to tell if you are going the right speed in wake-controlled areas.
- Fish vertically with built-in flasher: Striker™ provides you with both a fishfinder and a traditional, old-school flasher all in one unit. Anytime you are stationary fishing, such as ice fishing or jigging for crappie, the built-in flasher will show you the bottom, whether it is solid or muddy, your jig or weighted bait, and the depth of fish as they swim into the sonar beam. You can even watch how high your jig is being lifted and dropped and whether fish move toward or away from it.
- Easy-to-use 3.5" diagonal, 480 x 320 color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS
- 200 watts of transmitting power for a maximum rated depth of 1,600'
- Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks and ramps
- Includes CHIRP (77/200kHz) sonar transducer and transmit power of 200 Watts RMS/1600 Watts peak-to-peak
- Upgrade to high performance CHIRP with a GT8 or GT15 transducer
- IPX7 waterproof protection rating
- Frequency: Dual-beam CHIRP (77/200kHz)
- Dimensions: 3 5/8"W x 5 7/8"H x 1 5/8"D
What's in the Box
- Striker™ 4
- Dual-beam transducer
- Transom and trolling motor mounts
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Power cable
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.