Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Frequently Bought Together
Striker™ 4 utilizes CHIRP technology to provide a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200 kHz fishfinders.
Mark and return to your hot spots, boat ramps and docks. You also can share your favorite waypoints and routes with other Striker™ and echoMAP™ chartplotter combos. Smooth Scaling™ graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales. Sonar history rewind allows you to scroll back through sonar images to mark waypoints you originally may have missed.
- Experience the clarity of CHIRP: Striker™ 4 fishfinder includes a CHIRP (77/200kHz) transducer, which provides a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200kHz transducers. Instead of sending just one single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
- Mark Spots with high-sensitivity GPS: Unlike regular fishfinders, Striker™ fishfinders have built-in, high-sensitivity non-mapping GPS to locate your current position quickly and precisely, then maintain your GPS location anywhere you go on the lake. More importantly, they allow you to mark spots where the fish are biting so you can return to them again in the future. You also can mark docks, boat ramps and other locations on the lake. Just follow the path created on your screen to return to them whenever you wish.
- Check your speed on-screen: You can quickly and easily see your boat’s speed on the screen of your Striker™ fishfinder. It’s a great tool to make sure you are trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using and for a particular fish species. It’s also a good way to tell if you are going the right speed in wake-controlled areas.
- Fish vertically with built-in flasher: Striker™ provides you with both a fishfinder and a traditional, old-school flasher all in one unit. Anytime you are stationary fishing, such as ice fishing or jigging for crappie, the built-in flasher will show you the bottom, whether it is solid or muddy, your jig or weighted bait, and the depth of fish as they swim into the sonar beam. You can even watch how high your jig is being lifted and dropped and whether fish move toward or away from it.
- Easy-to-use 3.5" diagonal, 480 x 320 color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS
- 200 watts of transmitting power for a maximum rated depth of 1,600'
- Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks and ramps
- Includes CHIRP (77/200kHz) sonar transducer and transmit power of 200 Watts RMS/1600 Watts peak-to-peak
- Upgrade to high performance CHIRP with a GT8 or GT15 transducer
- IPX7 waterproof protection rating
- Frequency: Dual-beam CHIRP (77/200kHz)
- Dimensions: 3 5/8"W x 5 7/8"H x 1 5/8"D
What's in the Box
- Striker™ 4
- Dual-beam transducer
- Transom and trolling motor mounts
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Power cable
With a focus on transducer mounting styles and available technologies, this article will help you select the right transducer for your boat.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/21/2019
Great for collision avoidance and for catching more fish, 3D scanning sonar delivers incredibly detailed images.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 3/27/2019
This article will help familiarize you with the most popular marine electronics offered by West Marine.
By Brian Gordon, Last updated: 10/7/2020
IPS displays are the next wave of technology—and the major electronics players are all in the game.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 7/29/2019
Here is an overview of fishfinder features to help you make the right choice.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/5/2019
Check out this clean and simple way to install a fishfinder/chartplotter on a kayak.
By Mike Montgomery, Tim Clark and Tom Burden, Updated 3/26/2019
Learn about the ActiveCaptain™ app—an “all-in-one app for the ultimate connected boating experience.”
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 12/4/2020
Making your own custom maps is easy and with a compatible chartplotter, creating your own maps is free.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 7/29/2019
This article takes you through the steps to install a thru-hull transducer and offers some pointers along the way.
By Tom Burden, Last Updated 8/19/2019
CHIRP technology provides unprecedented resolution and target definition. Learn how CHIRP just might help you catch more fish.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/21/2019