Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
The new benchmark in battery switches
A powerful new generation battery switch with outstanding performance and features for both the installer and end user. Three mounting options: surface, rear panel, and front panel mounting, plus optimized cable access makes installation a breeze. Pro Installer switches set the new benchmark with outstanding ergonomics, intuitive switch positioning and clear graphics to indicate switch position. Able to accept large cables with multiple lugs, these switches are engineered to withstand the harsh marine environment. The pro Installer series are designed to interconnect with other pro installer components to reduce system size and simplify installation.
The ON/OFF battery switch performs a simple switch function, but adds a removable knob for added security that can also serve as a lockout function. Available interchangeable labels allow customization when building a battery management system.
- Corrosion resistant fiber reinforced plastic designed to stand up to marine environment
- Three installation options; surface, rear panel and front panel
- Interconnection with other Pro Installer products reduces overall footprint of the system
- Removable knob adds a level of security and offers a service lockout feature
- Tinned copper terminal studs offer excellent conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Ignition protected; can be installed in engine rooms of gasoline powered boats
- IP66 rated; can withstand powerful water jets
- Five-year warranty
- Switch Positions: 2
- Battery Combine: No
- Alternator Field Disconnect: No
- Maximum Voltage: 48V
- Continuous Rating: 400A
- Intermittent Rating (duration): 600A (5min)
- Cranking Rating (15Sec): 1500A
- Battery Inputs: 1
- Cable Size to meet ratings: 1/0 AWG
- Mounting Holes: #10
- Terminal Stud size: 3/8”
- Dimensions: 3 7/8"W x 3 7/8"H x 3 5/8"D