Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
A compact battery switch capable of ideal for outboard boats
The m-Series battery switches are compact and waterproof and can be installed in a variety of locations. A small footprint and 3 mounting options make installation easy. They are ignition protected and can be located in the engine rooms of gasoline powered boats. The one piece copper terminal studs are long and will accept multiple cables and accept the torque required to create a secure connection that minimizes resistance. Tactile textures on the face for knob position awareness by feel only.The knob is removable to add another level of security and provide and service lock-out for safety.
- Provides an emergency combine feature to draw power from both batteries for starting or radio calls
- Compact design makes installation in tight places easy
- 3 mounting options; can be installed on the surface, flush or the rear of the panel
- Make before break feature allows switching between battery banks without interrupting power
- Ignition protected and can be mounted in the engine room of gasoline powered boats
- Removable knob for added security and provides service lock-out for safety
- Tin plated copper studs on the battery switch provide maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- One Piece tin plated copper studs are 7/8”long and accept multiple cables and accept high torque loads
- Tactile textures on face let operate the switch in low or no light
- Snap-out isolator covers and labels included
- Lifetime warranty
- Switch Positions: 2
- Battery Combine: No
- Alternator Field Disconnect: No
- Maximum Voltage: 32V
- Continuous Rating: 300A
- Intermittent Rating (duration): 500A (5min)
- Cranking Rating (30Sec): 675A per circuit
- Battery Inputs: 2
- Cable Size to meet ratings: 4/0 AWG
- Mounting Holes: #10 screw
- Terminal Stud size: 3/8”
- Dimensions: 2 7/8”L x 2 7/8”W x 3 1/8” D (overall)