The 3M protective coverall 4540+ helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: Paint Spraying, industrial and Pharmaceutical Processing, asbestos inspection, insulation laying and vehicle and machine maintenance (oils and greases).
- Helps protect against certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts, including nuclear particles.
- Constructed of a low-linting, non-woven, laminated microporous material with anti-static coating on both sides.
- Knit cuffs with elasticized waist and ankles for increased comfort and freedom of movement.
- Three panel hood design for compatibility with complementary PPE.
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Reinforced gusset adds extra durability.
- Breathable back panel helps improve air ventilation and reduce heat build-up.