Polish your image with these beautiful, durable stainless steel fittings. Each Thru-Hull and Scupper Valve is available with a new silicone gasket and are backed by Attwood's trusted Lifetime Warranty! Why specify plastic parts when these fittings will last the life of the boat?
Rugged Stainless Construction
- Cast from certified enhanced #316 Stainless Steel allow for strength and lifetime corrosion-resistance
- We polish all visible areas to a mirror finish, then each part through a passivation for additional protection
- Thick steel sidewalls withstand continual stress and hose flexing
Solid Silicone Gasket
- Gasket is dimensionally stable--will not deteriorate or shrink over time
- Excellent resistance to UV & weather-aging
- Watertight, fool-proof, one-piece seal
- Eliminates the need to form and apply sealant or caulk
- No moreChemicals, solvent-soaked rags,or cleanup
- More than pays for itself in saved labor and cleanup time
- Guaranteed good looks because the perfect fit and concealment is built in the gasket
Faster, Simpler Installation
- A channel under the flange holds a bead of sealant, making it easier to apply a trouble-free seal
- All models have wrench flats or an end notch to hold as a gripping surface. One installer can tighten all connections from inside the hull
- Barbed tail ends provide plenty of room to hold multiple clamps
Caution: Thru-Hull connectors are designed for installation above the water line only.
- Hose size 1/2" I.D.
- Flange Dia.3"
- Thread OD1-7/8"
- Thread Length 1-1/4"
- Barb Length 1-1/2"
- Total Length 3-1/8"
- Install Hole size 2"
- Thread NP SM 1-1/2"
- Max Hull Thickness 5/8"
- Bulk without Gasket 66545-1
- Bulk with Gasket 66545G1