With Purchase of a Broadband 4G Radar (Model: 12971271)
Valid February 6, 2015 — March 31, 2015
Broadband 4G™ Radar offers all of the benefits of the Broadband 3G™ Radar, including a true 200' working range, plus some spectacular extra features. Broadband 4G has an impressive 50 percent more true range than Broadband 3G. Now you can see crystal clear targets up to 36nm away and inside strong storm cells more than 17nm away.
Broadband 4G Radar is the only dome radar to incorporate Beam Sharpening, which gives an effective azimuth resolution of a 3.5' open array with Target Separation Control for unrivaled clarity in every situation, giving you the confidence to navigate in any state of visibility. It’s capable of displaying any dual range radar combination, as well as 48RPM and up to 20 MARPA targets, which allows unprecedented simultaneous working ranges, anywhere from 200' up to 36nm in 18 range scales. No other radar in the world can do this.
- Transmit Power: 165mW
- Maximum Range: 200' to 36nm with 18 range settings
- Effective Horizontal Beamwidth: 2.6°
- Rotation Speed: 24/36/48rpm
- Height: 11"
- Radome Diameter: 19 3/16"
- Weight: 16.31lb.
- Voltage: 9V to 31.2V DC (12/24V systems)
- Draw: 1.45A (20W @ 13.8V DC); 170mA standby (2.5W)
- Data Interface: NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000/SimNet, High-speed Ethernet
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Warranty: Two years