Unique Zeus Navigation System is the only networked multi-function system made for the needs of racing or cruising sailboats, created by the world’s premier supplier of instruments for Grand Prix racing boats and superyachts. Zeus includes comprehensive sailing-specific functions including laylines, weather forecast overlay, wind history plotting, True Wind functions, GRIB weather overlay and animation, as well as a host of other advanced capabilities. It networks seamlessly with B&G’s H3000 instrument system, allowing you to maximize your boat’s performance. Zeus displays feature very high brightness bonded screens with best-in-class redraw performance. They’re pre-loaded with high-definition Insight™ cartography, with SD card support for addtional Navionics® charts. Zeus functions as the hub of a sailing-specific system that can include the low-energy Broadband 3G radar, BEP CZone™ power integration system and SonicHub Marine Audio Server, as well as other NMEA 2000 modules. Don’t try and adapt powerboat-focused navigation systems for your sailboat. Zeus has the performance features sailors need.
- Display Type: Bonded high-brightness TFT color LCD
- Preloaded Cartography: Nautic Insight™ HD U.S.A.
- Optional Cartography: Navionics Platinum +, Gold
- Data Interface: NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000-SimNet, Ethernet, B & G H-Link
- Receiver Type: External 16-channel (sold separately)
- Internal Memory: 80GB hard drive, 512MB RAM
- Voltage: 9-32V DC (12-24V systems)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Two years