The latest-generation voltage regulator features an easier-to-use programming interface and a new, faster processor that can respond more quickly to ensure that your batteries will charge more effectively and last longer. Exclusive Belt Load Management system allows the user to control the maximum charging output of the alternator to ensure that horsepower load does not exceed the limits of the drive belt. When used with optional alternator and battery temperature sensors (Alternator sensor: Model 128244, Battery Sensor, Model 128251, sold separately), the regulators will automatically monitor and respond to changes in alternator and battery temperatures, and will reduce or discontinue charging in order to protect the batteries and charging system. During initial programming, the user can choose between a short, basic display on the regulator’s three-digit LED, or a long display mode that includes battery and alternator temperature readouts, field output percentage, slope, and a variety of advisory codes.
- Automatic Functions: Multi-stage digitally controlled charging; 2 Alarm/Advisory circuits
- User Selectable Functions: 7 charging program settings; Battery equalization, advanced programming
- Status Display: 3-Digit Numeric LEDs
- Dimensions: 4 13/16"L x 3 1/4"W x 1 1/2H"
- Wiring Harness Included: 54"L, 14ga., Includes ATC Fuses (2)
- Warranty: One year
Balmar Max Charge Data Sheet