These 12/24V battery switch panels use the new-generation Blue Sea battery switches and are designed to work with an Automatic Charging Relay to automate the charging of both House and Starting batteries. The Dual Circuit Plus battery switches isolate the Starting circuit from the House circuit, protect electronics from spikes and sags caused by engine cranking, and allow emergency cross-connecting between separate battery banks. E-Series full-sized and M-Series mini-switches simplify battery switch operation.
Models 8687 and 8691 use familiar selector type manual switches. The panels can be mounted in four different orientations, include main DC circuit breaker and 24-hour branch circuit protection. Single battery switch panels are designed for single engine/two battery bank applications, and panels with two switches for twin engine configurations with three batteries, two Starting and one House battery bank.
- Functions: Battery switch, main breaker, circuit protection
- Switch Type: Rotary or mini-rotary battery switch, rocker breakers
- Current Interrupt Mechanism: 100A DC Main/15A branch breakers
- Panel Material: Urethane coated aluminum
- Waterproof: No
- Labels: Set of 30 common DC labels
- Lighting: LED indicators
- Warranty: Five years