The Isabella Mini Wedge from CROCS is a restyling of the huarache, a traditional sandal originating with the indigenous peoples of modern-day Mexico.
With additional emphasis on feminity and a sense of fun, these strappy, stylish sandals are comfortable enough to wear all day. The soft translucent straps feel naturally good on your feet, and the Croslite™ foam footbed cushions every step. In the 1930s, the huarche was made with used car tires- but today you can enjoy a versatile shoe with premium Crocs construction, wherever you need the perfect mix of style and comfort.
- A fresh take on the huarache, with prettier details
- More feminine proportions and shape
- Soft TPU translucent straps
- Incredibly light and easy to wear
- Iconic Crocs comfort™: original Croslite™ foam cushion