Enjoy cooking just like you do at home in complete safety and with a minimum of maintenance. A slide-away door keeps galley space clear and a tilt-top grill makes cleaning a breeze.
Force 10 ranges provide completely safe cooking at sea, with a minimum of maintenance. Standard infrared broilers produce great sandwiches and broiled fish. Force 10’s unique, patented slide-away oven door maximizes galley space while maintaining true gimbal balance-whether the door is open or closed. It locks securely in position when closed, but slides beneath the oven when open. All units include mounting hardware. The tilt-top grill raises for easy cleaning. Safety thermocouples at each burner stop the flow of propane seconds after the flame is extinguished. Each range is designed to accommodate a 3/8" female flare swivel. Includes two sets of pot holders. Trim kits for converting Models 1987338, 1988039, 1988096 and 1988146 to built-in installation sold separately (Model 11853074).
Four-burner models have one 8200Btu and three 4100Btu burner.
- Configuration: Stove/Oven
- Exterior Cabinet Material: Stainless steel
- Oven Door Window: Yes
- Oven Racks Included: One rack included
- Broiler: Yes
- LP Connections: 3/8" male flare fitting
- Safety Features: Thermocouple gas shut off, pot holders, electronic spark ignition
- Electrical Connections: None, one “AA” battery required
- Approvals: CE, AGA and UL certified
- Warranty: Two years