Command your Garmin Marine Network using an intuitive keypad entry format that makes operations easy. The crisp, video-quality resolution of these displays present data with incredible detail. High-speed processors draw maps quickly, and its simple intuitive interface makes navigating easy. By connecting to the Garmin Marine Network, weather, sonar, video, radar and super-detailed (one meter per pixel) aerial photomapping are all available at your fingertips. 4000 Series come with a worldwide basemap with high-quality satellite images in place of more traditional maps. For more detail, you can add maps easily with the SD™ card slot without having to connect to a computer. 4200 series displays come pre-loaded with BlueChart g2 marine cartography for detailed coastlines, shaded depth contours, navaids, port plans, wrecks, restricted areas and tide and current information. Optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards also offer 3D topside and below water map views and hi-resolution aerial photomapping that offers the most realistic graphical positioning ever. Includes External GPS 17x NMEA 2000 receiver with 6m drop cable, 10m NMEA 2000 backbone cable, 2m NMEA 2000 drop cable, 2m NMEA 2000 power cable, NMEA 2000 T-connector and terminator kit, video cable, NMEA 0183 cable, power cable, hardware for flush or bracket mounting and protective front cover.
- Display Type: 4096-color XGA sunlight-readable
- Cartography: Worldwide Basemap, BlueChart g2 Coastal US
- Interface Inputs/Outputs: 3 built-in network ports, 4 NMEA input (supports NMEA 2000), 2 NMEA output, 2 video inputs for onboard cameras, 1 PC monitor video output
- Receiver Type: 12 channel with WAAS
- Waterproof: Manufacturer rated IPX7 submersible
- Warranty: Two years