The GPSMAP®: 820xs Fishfinder/GPS combo offer the angler a dazzling array of sonar choices, mapping alternatives, a cutting-edge receiver plus NMEA 2000 connectivity for simple and fast networking. You won&rsquo:t find a more up-to-date fishfinder/chartplotter combo anywhere! :
This combo comes with an all-in-one HD-ID&trade: and DownVü:&trade: Transducer with a power rating of 500W: a depth rating of 1,900' (traditional) and 750' (DownVü:), an operating frequency of 77/200kHz (traditional) and 455kHz (DownVü:): and a 0°: to 70°: transom angle. It includes transom and trolling motor mounts.
GPSMAP®: 820xs includes a worldwide basemap. Compatible with US LakeVü: HD maps with over 17,000 lakes, including over 5,700 HD lakes and US Coastal BlueChart g2 maps, LakeVü: HD Ultra, BlueChart®: g2 and BlueChart g2 Vision&trade:. In addition, two SDcard slots allow gigabytes of mapping data storage.
Navigate smoothly with a high-sensitivity internal10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver that provides position and heading updates 10 times per second. Build your onboard network with NMEA 2000 support for autopilot capability, xHD radar, engine data, SiriusXM weather and more. Wirelessly connect to Apple iOS device for Garmin Helm or BlueChart Mobile. Fit them into nearly any helm station with flat, flush and bail mounting options.
- Display Type: 256-color SVGA LCD
- Screen Size: 8": diagonal
- Horiz. Pixels: 800
- Vertical Pixels: 600
- Included Cartography: Worldwide basemap
- Optional Cartography: LakeVü: HD Ultra, BlueChart®: g2, BlueChart g2 Vision&trade:
- Receiver Type: High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
- Transmit Power: 1kW (RMS): CHIRP: 600W (RMS)
- Frequency: 77/200 kHz (traditional) and 455kHz (DownVü:)
- Transducer: Transom mount DownVü:
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 2000
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: One year