An ultra-lightweight power supply charges smartphones and USB gear anywhere. Goal Zero Switch 8 is the perfect pocket-sized companion and won't weigh you down, only charge you up so you're always connected.
Use with most USB powered devices. The Goal Zero Switch 8 is best used with your smaller USB power devices. The chart below gives approximate power given to the most common devices the Goal Zero Switch 8 Recharger.
- Talk Longer - Fully charge a smartphone in 1 hour.
- Super-utility knife of recharges - Personalize with interchangeable tips (sold separately - coming soon)
- Recharge without restrictions - Refuel Goal Zero Switch 8 from the sun in 5 hours. (Nomad 7 Solar Panel sold separately)
Usage Charges from the following: Approx. Charge Time:
- Any USB Power Source 4 hours
- GOAL ZERO Nomad 7 (sold separately) 4-8 hours
- Cell Type Li-NMC
- Cell Capacity 8Wh (3.7V, 2200mAh)
- Lifecycles hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses none
- Management system Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Included USB Port (output) 5V, up to 1A max (5W max), regulated
- Included USB Port (input) 5V, up to 0.8A max (4W max), regulated
- Chainable yes
- Weight 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Dimensions 1 x 1 x 5 in (2.5 x 2.5 x 12.7 cm)
- Warranty 6 Months
- Certifications FCC, CE, ROHS
- Optimal Operating Temp. 32-104 F (0-40 C)