Speeds up the prepping process prior to application of antifouling paint
Eliminates the need to sand fiberglass boats before painting by creating a chemical bond between the fiberglass surface and the first coat of antifouling paint. Quart.
- Primary Usage: Underwater, bare fiberglass, as tie-coat for bottom paint
- Formulation: Underwater fiberglass primer for bottom paint
- Applies Over: De-waxed bare fiberglass
- Drying Time: To touch/overcoating: 30 min. to 2 hrs.
- Number of Coats Recommended: One coat, applied in one direction only. Brush/roller only. Do not spray
- Thinner: Cleanup solvent: 2316N, Model 198598 Coverage: 133sq.ft./qt.
- Color: Aluminum Gray