8X brighter and longer lasting than solar garden lights, this Solar
Dock Post Lite is a great way to light up your dock or pier. During
the day the solar panel collects the sun's energy and charges the
batteries. At nightfall, Solar Dock Lite’s sensor automatically
turns on the super bright LED. With multiple units your dock will
provide an elegantly lit pathway for all to walk on. Light lasts 18+
hours on a full chargeand is brighter than conventional solar garden lights. Yes it lasts
all night! Just place it on your dock post and you are ready to go!
- Light Source: 1-Ultra-High intensity LEDs.
- Lumens output: 12 Lumens *Varies with Color & Settings
- Color: White
- Available Colors: Special Order: Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Yellow
- Modes: Constant
- Visible Range: 300m-500m+ Depending on Settings
- Horizontal Output: (degrees) 360 Degrees
- Vertical Divergence: (degrees) NA
- LED Life Expectancy: Over 100,000 hours
- Circuit Protection: Integrated
- Nominal Voltage: 1.2v
- Autonomy: 16-20 hours, on full charge
- Temperature Range: -10 to 70 C
- Solar Module Type: Multicrystalline or Monocrystalline
- Power (watts): 0.60W
- Solar Module Efficiency: (%) 16-17
- High Grade NiCd or NiMh Eco Friendly
- Battery Size: 1 x AA
- Battery Capacity: 1000 mAhr or Larger Suggested
- Nominal Voltage: 1.2v (Battery)
- Battery Service Life: 1-3 years (Varies with local Environment)
- Battery Service Access: Yes: User Changeable/Replaceable
- Body Material: UV Stabilized PC
- Lens Material: UV Stabilized PC
- External Lens Design: NA
- Internal Lens design: 360 Deg. Lenticular
- Water Proof Rating: IP 65
- Mounting: Square base fits 1 1/2" x 2" rectangular and Brock dock post covers
- Height: 6"
- Width/Diameter: 3 1/2"
- Weight: 0.75lb.
- Custom Options, Sizes, & Colors: Available by Special Order
- Custom Hardware & Mounting: Available by Special Order