5-inch fishfinder/chartplotter now with Hybrid Dual Imaging™ that combines Broadband Sounder™ with DownScan Imaging™ technology, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping.
The Elite-5 HDI includes many of the proven features recently launched with the highly successful Elite-7 HDI. Now you have the option of Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) at a more affordable price.
- Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 5-inch color display
- Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI) – Broadband Sounder plus exclusive DownScan Imaging™ - the power of two award-winning technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
- Insight Genesis™ allows you to create free customised maps based on your own survey data.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view with chart, Broadband Sounder and DownScan Imaging.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program.
- Display 5 in./12.7 cm Full VGA SolarMAX PLUS Color
- Resolution 256-color TFT 480 x 480
- Backlighting Fluorescent cold cathode
- Power Output: RMS (PTP) RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)
- Operating Frequency (50/200 kHz or 83/200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz
- Languages 30
- Display Resolution 480 x 480
- Display Type 256-color SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT
- Display: Backlighting Fluorescent cold-cathode
- Backlighting Levels Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Display Size 5.4 in. / 136 mm
- Depth Alarm Yes
- EchoSounder Frequencies (50/200 kHz or 83/200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz
- Shallow Alarm Yes
- Temperature Readings Yes
- Transducer Type Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar®
Max Depth per Type
- DownScan Imaging™: Max 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 kHz
- Broadband Sounder™: Max 1000 ft / 305 m @ 83/200 kHz
- Broadband Sounder™: Max 2500 ft / 762 m @ 50/200 kHz
- Waterproof Standard/rating IPx7
- Product Width 6.9 in. / 174 mm
- Product Depth 2.5 in. / 63 mm
- Product Height 5.4 in. / 136 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage) 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Navigation: Routes 100
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage 3000
- GPS Antenna Type Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
- Plot Trails up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- GPS Alarms Yes
- Custom Mapping Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
- Background Mapping World reference basemap or (U.S. models) over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft./305 m
- Languages 30
- Output Power [kW] 12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)
- Memory Card Capable Yes