ChargeMaster battery chargers feature high frequency switch mode technology, which makes them extremely efficient, compact and lightweight. Designed for worldwide marine applications, they offer universal input (90-265Vac, 50/60Hz) and are power factor corrected (>0.98). ChargeMasters may be used with lead acid, gel, AGM or spiral batteries and will charge up to 3 battery banks simultaneously. They also include an auxiliary power supply to provide DC voltage even if the batteries are not connected, they can revive a “dead battery" and their built-in memory functions prevent overcharging.
ChargeMasters provide optimal charging in a wide variety of ambient temperatures and feature variable speed fans. Providing full charging current even with low quality power, they offer no reduction of charging power if input power is low. Designed specifically for the marine environment with corrosion-resistant materials, the ChargeMasters feature easy-to-read displays, captive screws and keyhole slots for ease of installation. ChargeMasters meet global standards including FCC class B, over temperature, ignition protection, meet UL, ABYC requirements and are CE certified.
The ChargeMaster series include temperature sensors and embedded Masterbus™ compatibility allowing them to be part of Mastervolt’s Masterbus CANbus network system where information can be displayed, monitored and controlled from desired locations onboard and remotely from anywhere via SMS technology.
- Number of Outputs: Three
- Automatic Functions: Fully automatic multi-stage, multi-battery charging. Have the ability to charge “dead batteries.” Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265V AC, 50/60Hz), auxiliary power supply, are also compatible with low-quality power sources.
- User Selectable Functions: Settings for lead acid, gel, AGM or spiral batteries, can be set for exact voltages during stages of charging
- Temperature Compensation: Fully automatic temperature compensation, ChargeMasters include remote battery temperature sensor or may be purchased separately (41500500) for use with PowerChargers
- Input Wiring: AC hardwire terminals
- Output Wiring: Three positive terminals, one negative terminal
- Safety Features: Over temp, shutdown, ignition protected, overload protection, surge and short circuit protection
- Remote Available: Optional remote displays available, MasterView Easy (Part number 77010300), Masterview Read-Out (77010050)
- Approvals: Meet ABYC and UL 1236 including marine supplement, ignition protection, EMC, FCC Class B, CE certified
- Dimensions & Weight: 25A: 8.3" x 5.1" x 2.4" 2.2lbs, 35A & 50A: 11.5" x 8.3" x 5.2" 8.8lb., 70A: 14.2" x 10.9" x 5.9" 14.8lb.
- Price Includes: ChargeMaster battery charger, battery temperature sensor with 20ft. cable
- Warranty: Two years