The one-number answer to "Where's the bottom?"
You never want to be surprised by the bottom. The Hawkeye digital depth sounder with auto-ranging and auto-sensitivity features is designed to give precise depth readings from 2.5 to 200 feet at speeds up to 63 mph. The D10D reacts instantly to changes in depth using a three-stage warning system. The 1.65" x 0.85" LCD reads depths in feet or meters, and uses SoftGlow backlighting for easy and reliable operation at night. The combination transducer included with the sounder can be either transom-mounted or glued in-hull. Includes interchangeable black and white bezels and face plates.
- Display Type: Backlit LCD with LED alarm
- Controls: Two sealed buttons
- Dimensions: 2"dia. x 3.4"D
- Mounting Hole Size: 2 1/8"Dia.
- Draw: 40mA@12V DC
- Interface Inputs/Outputs: None
- Alarms: Audible & visual upper and lower depth
- Transducer: Nylon combo transom or in-hull mount
- Warranty: Two years