Pontoon Pro was designed specifically for pontoon boats and aluminum hulls. It combines the breakthrough, metal-free ECONEA™ biocide with a powerful slime fighting agent for dual-biocide, multi-season protection. This copper-free formula can be safely applied to all aluminum hulled boats. It provides excellent antifouling protection, with an ablative surface that polishes with use. The paint film wears away over time like a bar of soap, eliminating build up or the need for sanding between coats. It can be used over all previously painted surfaces in good condition. Pontoon Pro can be hauled and re-launched without any loss of effectiveness. One or two coats per season are recommended for optimal performance.
- Type: Ablative
- Recommended Usage: All fouling waters
- Biocide: 6% ECONEA
- Additives: 4.8% Zinc omadine
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2-3
- Coverage: 500sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 3hrs; To launch: 4hrs. @ 70°F
- Thinner: 120 Brushing Thinner, Model 249961 (Quart); 121 Spraying Thinner, Model 249995 (Quart)