Recommended for use over vinylester and other blister-resistant gelcoats where sanding is forbidden, this primer eliminates the need to sand prior to application of antifouling paint. It may also be used over conventional gelcoats and as a tie-coat between two-part epoxy primers and antifouling paints.
- Primary Usage: Below-the-waterline use on vinylester or polyester gelcoats and epoxy barrier coats where sanding is prohibited
- Formulation: Underwater fiberglass primer for bottom paint
- Applies Over: De-waxed, bare fiberglass
- Drying Time: To touch: 1hr.; To recoat: 2hrs.-7 days
- Number of Coats Recommended: 1
- Coverage: 150-175sq.ft./qt. Color: Green/Silver