Now even small boats can see at night with the T200 Series fixed-mount thermal night vision cameras. Detect floating objects, navigation aids, other vessels, and even people in the water using the T200 Series’ superior FLIR thermal imaging technology.
Engineered for smaller vessels, the T200 Series is both compact and lightweight. The small footprint allows the T200 Series to easily mount on any T-top, cabin roof, radar arch or mast.
The high-resolution 640 x 480 versions offer enhanced long-range performance using a 25mm lens and 4× digital zoom capability. All T200 Series thermal cameras feature multiple user-selectable color palettes and white-hot/black-hot selection. Best of all, the camera can be controlled entirely from the IR Camera application on Raymarine a-Series, c-Series, e-Series or gS-Series Multi-function Display. All cameras are simple to install thanks to camera Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and analog video output.
- Thermal Video: Yes
- Lowlight Video: No
- Sensor Resolution: 640 x 480
- Field of View: 24.6º x 18.5º NTSC, 24.6º x 19.7º PAL
- Video Output: NTSC
- Digital Zoom: 2x, 4x discrete zoom and continuous e-zoom 1x-4x
- Focal Length: 25mm
- Frame Refresh Rates: <9 Hz
- Person in Water Range: ~820 m (~2,700 ft)
- Small Vessel Range: ~2.2 km (~1.4 mi)
- Dimensions: Dia .: 15.2 cm (6") / Height: 17.8 cm (7")
- Weight: 3lbs.
- Stabilization: No
- Power Requirements: Power over Ethernet (PoE) - 48V Supplied with PoE Injector
- Power Consumption: 4.8W nominal; 12.5W maximum
- Connections: 1 x F Type Video Connector with F to BNC adaptor included - 13cm (5") leads
CAT5 (Ethernet) - 13cm (5") leads
- Pan / Tilt Coverage: Fixed Mount at time of installation ± 30º adjustable azimuth (0º = directly opposite cable egress; as-shipped) -27º to +34º adjustable elevation (0º = optical axis parallel to mounting plate; as shipped)
- Camera Modes: Pause, Reverse (Rearview)
- Color Modes: Grayscale, Red (Night Mode), GlowBow, Rainbow, Fusion (Note: Each also has a polarity inversion; grayscale <=> WhiteHot and BlackHot)