Broadband 3G™ Radar delivers amazing short-range target resolution, InstantOn™ warmup speed and the lowest available RF transmission for safe, flexible installations. With revolutionary Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) technology, you see objects such as small boats and channel markers at greater distances.
Near your boat, where it matters most, Broadband Radar™ provides amazing target resolution, even at an unprecedented 1/32 nm range. Docks, channel markers, moored vessels and other critical targets are displayed with clarity and separation, for added confidence in close quarters. Broadband technology also eliminates the “main bang” of a pulse radar—the obscured “dead zone” immediately around the vessel—that interferes with close target detection.
Incredibly safe, Broadband 3G transmits 1/20,000 the power of traditional pulse radar—less than 1/10 the energy of a mobile phone—so it’s safe to install just about anywhere on your boat. Broadband 3G Radar supports chart overlay, display networking, MARPA and True Motion Radar Display to distinguish moving vessels from fixed objects or landmasses.
- Transmit Power: 165mW
- Maximum Range: 200' to 24nm with 17 range settings
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 5.2°
- Rotation Speed: 24-36rpm
- Display Type: NSS, NSS evo2, NSE, NSO, NSO evo2
- Height: 11"
- Radome Diameter: 19 3/16"
- Weight: 16.31lb.
- Cable Length: 33'
- Voltage: 9V to 31.2V DC (12/24V systems)
- Draw: 1.3A (18W @ 13.8V); 150mA standby (2W)
- Data Interface: SimNet or NMEA 0183 with cable kit into display, High Speed Ethernet
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Warranty: Two years