The HS70 GPS Compass is a complete GPS compass and positioning system in a single enclosure that requires only one power/data cable connection. As an alternative to a traditional separate compass and GPS antenna, this combined sensor is maintenance free and incorporates many additional features. Provides heading data, just like a traditional compass, with no requirement for a separate GPS antenna. It calculates turn rates for precision heading and positioning while underway. Connects to an NSS, NSE or NSO navigation system with ease.
- Receiver Type: Two 12-channel, parallel tracking
- Data Interface: NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000
- Voltage: 6 to 36V DC
- Draw: 240mA @ 12V DC
- Dimensions: 6 3/16"W x 16 3/8"L x 6 7/8"H
- Weight: 3.3lb.
- Included Accessories: Serial to NMEA 2000 adapter, Mounting template
- Waterproof Rating: Meets IEC 60945
- Warranty: Two years