Increasingly popular on large offshore racing sailboats where weight considerations reign, this fly-weight carbon-fiber creation delivers ultimate convenience in a high-tech, efficient design. Like other toilets in the Tecma line, a turbine macerator pump immediately macerates waste and pushes it directly to the holding tank.
Solid-state, automatic flush cycle with wall-mounted control affords easy, fingertip operation. Water consumption levels are adjustable and lock-out electronics prevent flushing when holding tank is full.
Installation & Owner's Manual
- Type: Electric
- Features: Automatic programmable flush cycle with lockout electronics to prevent flushing when tank is full; programmable water fill
- Material: Lightweight carbon-fiber bowl, seat and cover
- Draw: 40A @12V DC
- Port Sizes: 1/2" inlet; 1-1/2" discharge
- Dimensions: 17"H x 14.5"W x 18.5"D
- Included Equipment: Toilet, holding tank sensor, wall-mounted programmer/control
- Color: Grayish-black
- Weight: 26lb.
- Warranty: Two years