The lightest, most powerful and most efficient electric outboards available, the Torqeedo Cruise 2.0 is the leading electric solution for pontoon boats, sailboats, small boats, commercial operations and users on lakes that limit the use of combustion motors.
Due to the use of a highly efficient rare earth magnet torque motor, electronics and gear package, Torqeedo Cruise models deliver up to twice the range from the same battery supply compared to other popular electric motors with high-tech features such as GPS-based range calculation, up-to-the-minute accurate battery status and speed calculations and its ability to work with cool accessories like Torqeedo’s smartphone app, TorqTrac.
Solid aluminum lower unit provides improved protection from impact damage, corrosion, fishing lines and debris. The Cruise 2.0 model delivers the propulsive power of a 5hp and the thrust of a 6hp combustion outboard. Long shaft.
- All Cruise models are suitable for inflatables and other small boats.
- Recommended for dinghies and sailboats up to three tons
- High-efficiency outboard with 2,000W input power, equivalent to a 5hp combustion outboard
- Remote steering connector option, comes with remote throttle
- Optimized propeller design for greater thrust or more speed
- Rugged aluminum pylon with reinforced fin is extra robust even when running aground
- Shaft sealant rings mounted in protected area on the inside of the pylons
- Highest-grade saltwater-resistant aluminum (AlMgSi1), hard-anodized for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
- Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris
- Bearings provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft to be wear-resistant and maintenance-free
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection
- Aluminum fin coated in polyurethane foam provides additional protection from impacts
- Completely waterproof
- Two year manufacturer warranty
- Input Power: 2,000W
- Voltage: 24V
- Output Power: 1,120W (5hp equivalent propulsive power; 6hp equivalent thrust)
- Shaft Length: 29 11/16”L
- Remote Control: Yes. Designed for connection to SeaStar Solutions light-duty steering system (sold separately)
- Battery Type: External (sold separately)
- Max. Propeller Speed: 1,300RPM
- Steering Type: Provision to connect to standard remote steering; lockable
- Gearing: F-R continuously variable
- Weight: 35.7lb.
Battery Run Time
| ||Speed (mph) ||Range (nm/m) ||Run Time (hrs) |
|Slow Speed ||3.1 ||31.1 ||10:00 |
|Full Throttle ||6.9 ||13.7 ||2:00 |