These no-nonsense inflatables are a boater’s dream! These boats are simply the best in their class in performance, stability and interior space. They plane incredibly easily and are extremely roomy inside. Compare carrying capacity to competitor’s models and you will see these boats are far superior as well.
Their heavy-duty aluminum floors are rugged enough for expedition use. The bottom material is heavy-duty 1100 decitex fabric with additional rubstrakes to increase durability in severe use. They plane easily and are extremely roomy inside. A square bow enables easy passenger loading and increases interior room. Includes seat, pressure gauge, oars and repair kit.
- Application: Performance Sportboat
- Fabric: 1100 decitex French Orca 215 Hypalon (Gray)
- Tube diameter: 19"
- Number of chambers: 3+1
- Bottom shape: V-shape
- Floor: Anodized aluminum
- Transom construction: Marine plywood
- Seam construction: Glued
- Length: 12'10"
- Beam: 6'3"
- Max HP: 25HP
- Capacity: 1716lbs./5 Person
- Weight: 210lbs.
- Stowed Dimensions: 4'3" x 2'5" x 2'8"
- Warranty: Five years air holding, one year parts and accessories
West Marine Inflatable Boat Warranty
Owner's Manual/Replacement Parts List